When we looked at the Fifty Shades books we were unable to find anything that we really believed was "love", therefore our tweets describe what we believe love is, followed by an example of how the relatinship in the Fifty Shades trilogy is the exact opposite and an unhealthy abusive relationship.
If you would like to know more please search " #loveis 50shades" to find our tweets. Here's a few examples:
- #loveis accepting that your partner is an individual. Loveisn't using manipulation tactics to get what you want
- #loveis not putting pressure on your partner, love isn't pressurising her to sign a contract utlining sexual acts + control
- #loveis being aware of your partners feelings, love isn't making them fear you + using mod swings to get your own way
- #loveis respecting your partners privacy, love isn't reading her texts, emails + having her followed on her lunch break
- #loveis accepting your partners friends, love isn't trying to create a wedge between them
- #loveis understanding that your partner still has the right to cnsent. Love isn't carrying on when she says "no"
- #love is listening to your partners choices, love isn't telling her what/when to eat, what to wear and what to do